Grow your operation without adding headcount.
Our LightningCAD framework has been carefully crafted to solve the scaling problems businesses like yours face when your experts time becomes a bottleneck.
- We build your estimating/engineering expertise into the software.
- The software lets anyone, regardless of training, engineer-to-order valid systems.
- 2D/3D PDF renderings make great feedback for your prospects.
- Customer changes? No problem. Prices and bill of materials are updated based on your rules.
- Customers use software to configure-to-order their own designs and estimates.
- The need for experienced engineering help is substantially reduced.
- From initial inquiry to signed order, each step is optimized for maximum efficiency.
- A live, proposal status "Dashboard" uses data from existing software systems.
- Ramp up sales without adding or training new staff.
- Additional orders are no problem--the software scales with your business!
- Software is custom designed specifically for your users.
- Maximum "user friendliness" eliminates tedious, frustrating work.
Ken Auer, Owner of RoleModel Software
Why we built LightningCAD – A message from the owner
If your business sells a customizable product, estimating and creating sales quotes are probably a big bottleneck. Whether you are a Configure To Order or Engineer To Order business, your most experienced estimators and engineers can get stretched thin. When customers want changes, it can feel like the process is moving backwards. Where there are communication gaps between the customers needing a solution, your experts who can create it, and your fulfillment team, our CVC software solution enables you to fill the gaps and close more sales.
Our clients have found that custom software built with the LightningCAD Framework results in better software, delivered faster, at a lower cost than starting from scratch:
Accelerates quoting process for business producing industrial access and fall protection systems
- Managers and employees can access quoting information anytime, anywhere.
- 3D project views help customers picture exactly what they buy--no guesswork!
- The software automatically creates complete job parts lists, ready for invoicing.
- Sayfa can now more easily adapt to complex customer needs and project changes.
Customer self-serve online estimating for compressed air systems, allowing estimators to focus on larger projects
- Customers can create their own estimates online, no estimators needed.
- All designs are visible in 3D, improving accuracy and eliminating guesswork.
- Materials lists are instantly created and added to the shopping cart, closing more sales.
- Staff estimators spend their time working with customers on larger projects.
- Management can now see the status of every estimate.
Helps Landscape Contractors accelerate takeoffs, increase accuracy, and quickly turn around bids
- Save time by importing 3rd party PDF plans directly into the takeoff system.
- Use the multiple-shape drawing tool to quickly annotate a plan and instantly calculate takeoff quantities.
- Total flexibility--Set your own landscape material spacing and thickness guidelines.
- Unlimited changes with automatic retotaling. Save hours of labor!
Designs and engineers thousands of residential decks every month from all over the USA
- Easily create and modify construction components to totally customize your structure.
- Instantly switch from 2D to 3D View--users see all angles!
- Built-in Custom Engineering Rules automate material sizing as your design changes.
- “Permit Ready” PDF plans and diagrams streamline the construction process.
- Highly accurate Material Lists can be used to calculate bids and place orders.
Let's talk about your project
To find out if software built on our LightningCAD framework is the right fit for your business goals, we'd love to talk to you.
You don't have to choose between off-the-shelf and custom software
The typical cost of a custom software project starting from scratch is substantial. Our advanced framework and experienced team cuts that cost and time-to-launch dramatically. Most of our customers go live within 3 months.
For many industries and business situations, we can use the framework as the starting point of the software development process. Advanced features such as user-friendly 2D/3D product configuration and the sophisticated "business rules" capability can be implemented in much less time. The result is significant cost savings for you.
You will see a walking skeleton of your system within weeks, and a polished version within months. We'll integrate with your ERP, CRM or other parts of your business to streamline the process from client project discovery to fulfilled order.