Below are just a few examples of how the 2D/3D Construction Designer Framework is being used.
- Easily create and modify construction components
- Instantly switch from 2D to 3D View
- Automate material sizing with custom Engineering Rules
- Produce highly accurate Material Lists
- Create “Permit Ready” PDF plans and diagrams
- Upload plan PDFs
- Annotate a plan using drawing tools with multiple shapes
- Set materials spacing and thickness guidelines
- Make changes easily with automatic retotaling
- Save significant time and improve accuracy
- GCs and architects can create prototypes quickly and easily
- Plan interior spaces with rooms and areas instead of walls
- Speed up the design process with "Intelligent" placement
- Modify individual areas "on the fly"
- Add configuration rules to guide elements sizes and shapes
- Cloud-based system accessible anywhere
- Extensive use of 3D modeling
- Easily configure complex stairs and angles
- Calculate accurate parts lists for connectors and small parts
Interested? The button below will direct you to our automated Scheduling System. We are looking forward to speaking with you soon!Schedule Your Free Consultation
Clients in many different industries have improved the speed and accuracy of their product designs and price quotes by using our custom software. No matter which industry you are in, we can customize our Construction Designer Framework to fit your specific business:
Our clients have found that custom software built with the Construction Designer Framework results in better software, delivered faster, at a lower cost than starting from scratch:
With custom software built with the Construction Designer Framework, you get:
Take the Next Step . . .
Your business is unique and we would like to learn more about you. During our Free Consultation, you can describe your business goals and we can advise you on how custom software could help.